Armoured Mercedes Actros CIT Truck for transporting cash, valuables, and other precious materials. It is guaranteed to take its occupants and payload safely through some of the world’s harshest terrains.
All four sides of the passenger compartment and the roof of the vehicle are protected using high-quality armour steel and glass to defeat the chosen threat-level. The MSPV Actros is available in protection levels B4+ (AK47 standard ammunition, VPAM APR2006 level 6) and B6 (Assault rifles with ball ammunition, CEN1522 and 1063 level 6 – VPAM APR2006 levels 7).
The floor of the vehicle is protected against blast and fragments of explosive threats such as the industry-standard two DM51 hand-grenades or two HG85 fragmentation grenades, with higher protection available up to land-mines such as the DM31.
CHOICE OF WHEELBASES, 4X2, 4X4, 6X4 AND 6X6 AVAILABLE
- The armouring is integrated inside the vehicle’s front cab and forms a complete self-supporting structure so as to avoid excessive stress on the vehicle’s original structure.
- The interior armour-frame provides overlap for the large-surface armour components such as the door armour-plates and the windows.
- Hinge mounting points are reinforced both in the pillars and in the doors where applicable in a way that the armouring of the door is supported by the armouring of the pillar.
- Heavy-duty hinges with in-built door-stop.
- The Guard’s compartment and vault area are built using high hardness ballistic steel for all sides and the roof.
- The Guard’s compartment is separated from the vault area by a steel partition and is accessed by a side-door. Windows and gun-ports are provided on both sides.
- The vault is accessed by a rear swing-out door, fitted with an electronically-controlled safety lock.
- Fuel-tanks, brake air-cylinders and battery protected with steel armour-plates.
• certified ballistic steel and glass • B6 protection leveL • upgraded suspension • 5 runflats
MSPV uses exclusive armouring materials ballistically certified by independent laboratories. Glass and steel are tested and certified according to European and international standards. Each batch of steel is tested as part of the normal quality control process of our suppliers, and random samples of the sheets delivered to MSPV are once more submitted for testing by the Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
Beyond this strict quality control process, MSPV regularly submits raw materials and assembly samples for ballistic testing by Beschussamt Munich to assess the limits of the materials and the efficiency of proposed assembly solutions. Welds, bolted assemblies, overlap solutions etc. are tested in this way prior to being used in production.