MSPV Armoured Toyota Avalon was created for those who are looking for the right mix of performance, luxury and security. The new MSPV Armoured Toyota Avalon – simply the finest, most spectacular, most technologically advanced, best-performing four-door passenger vehicle that has ever lightly dented the planet’s surface. Armored Toyota Avalon is a luxury sedan equipped with luxury amenities such as premium leather upholstery, machined-finished alloy wheels, triple-zone climate control, a CD stereo with iPod connectivity, Bluetooth, full power accessories and an upgraded sounds system. MSPV Armored Avalon comes in either a CEN BR4 or CEN BR6 level of armoring ensuring the safety of all occupants.
MSPV’s Armoured Toyota Avalon is available in levels of protection B4+ (Kalashnikov AK47 7.62×39 FeC ammunition) and B6 (7.62×51 M80 and 5.56×45 SS109 ammunition). All four sides of the passenger compartment and the roof of the vehicle are protected using high-quality armour steel and glass to defeat the chosen threat-level. The floor of the vehicle is protected against blast and fragments of explosive threats such as the industry-standard two DM51 hand-grenades or two HG85 fragmentation grenades, with optional protection against land-mines such as the DM31.
The vehicle retains its original appearance to blend in traffic without attracting attention.
- The armouring is integrated inside the vehicle’s cab and forms a complete self-supporting structure so as to avoid excessive stress on the vehicle’s original body.
- The interior armour-frame provides overlap for the large- surface armour components such as the door armour-plates and the windows.
- Hinge mounting points are reinforced both in the pillars and in the doors in a way that the armouring of the door is supported by the armouring of the pillar.
- Heavy-duty hinges with built-in door-stop.
- The fuel-tank is protected with steel armour-plates.
- The battery and control module of the engine are protected to the same level as the opaque areas.
• certified ballistic steel and glass • VARIOUS protection levels • upgraded suspension • 5 runflats
All armouring materials used by MSPV are ballistically certified by independent laboratories. Glass and steel are tested and certified according to European and international standards. Each batch of steel is tested as part of the normal quality control process of our suppliers, and random samples of the sheets delivered to MSPV are once more submitted for testing by the Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
Beyond this strict quality control process, MSPV regularly submits raw materials and assembly samples for ballistic testing by Beschussamt Munich to assess the limits of the materials and the efficiency of proposed assembly solutions. Welds, bolted assemblies, overlap solutions etc. are tested in this way prior to being used in production.