The MSPV Armoured Toyota Land Cruiser 200 SUV delivers optimal blast and ballistic protection. The Armoured Toyota Land Cruiser are one of the most popular cars, proving reliable despite hostile environments. The Armoured Toyota Land Cruiser is legendary for its ability to transport its occupants safely through almost any terrain. Armoured Toyota Land Cruiser includes full vehicle armoring with certified steel and design to resist external ballistic threats from any angle.
MSPV’s Armoured Toyota Land Cruiser Station Wagon is available in levels of protection B4+ (Kalashnikov AK47 7.62×39 FeC ammunition), B6 (7.62×51 M80, 5.56×45 SS109 – NATO and US assault rifles), B6+ (5.56×45 M193), B7 (7.62×51 P80) and B7+ (7.62×54 API). All four sides of the passenger compartment and the roof of the vehicle are protected using high-quality armour steel and glass to defeat the chosen threat-level. The floor of the vehicle is protected against blast and fragments of explosive threats such as the industry-standard two DM51 hand-grenades or two HG85 fragmentation grenades, with optional protection against land-mines such as the DM31.
Available in VIP, CIT and Personnel transport configurations.
G / GXR / VXR PETROL / DIESEL AUTO / MANUAL
- The armouring is integrated inside the vehicle’s cab and forms complete self-supporting structure so as to avoid excessive stress on the vehicle’s original structure.
- The interior armour-frame provides overlap for the large-surface armour components such as the door armour-plates and the windows.
- Hinge mounting points are reinforced both in the pillars and in the doors in a way that the armouring of the door is supported by the armouring of the pillar.
- Heavy-duty hinges with in-built door-stop.
- Fuel-tank(s) protected with steel armour-plates.
- The battery and control module of the engine are protected to the same level as the opaque areas.
• certified ballistic steel and glass • VARIOUS protection levels • upgraded suspension • 5 runflats
MSPV uses exclusive armouring materials ballistically certified by independent laboratories. Glass and steel are tested and certified according to European and international standards. Each batch of steel is tested as part of the normal quality control process of our suppliers, and random samples of the sheets delivered to MSPV are once more submitted for testing by the Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
Beyond this strict quality control process, MSPV regularly submits raw materials and assembly samples for ballistic testing by Beschussamt Munich to assess the limits of the materials and the efficiency of proposed assembly solutions. Welds, bolted assemblies, overlap solutions etc. are tested in this way prior to being used in production.