MSPV offers the Land Cruiser Hardtop Ambulance in protection levels B4+ (7.62×39 FeC AK47), B6 (7.62×51 M80, 5.56×45 SS109 – NATO and US assault rifles) and B6+ (same as above plus protection against 5.56×45 M193). All four sides and the roof of the vehicle are protected using high-quality armour steel and glass to defeat the chosen threat-level.
The floor of the vehicle is protected against blast and fragments of explosive threats such as the industry-standard two DM51 hand-grenades or two HG85 fragmentation grenades. Higher blast protection available up to land-mines such as the DM31.
Land Cruiser Hardtop Ambulance
- The armouring is integrated inside the vehicle’s cab and forms a complete self-supporting structure so as to avoid excessive stress on the vehicle’s original body.
- The interior armour-frame provides overlap for the large- surface armour components such as the door armour-plates and the windows.
- Hinge mounting points are reinforced both in the pillars and in the doors in a way that the armouring of the door is supported by the armouring of the pillar.
- Heavy-duty hinges with built-in door-stop.
- The fuel-tanks are protected with steel armour-plates.
- The battery and control module of the engine are protected to the same level as the opaque areas (up to level B6).
- Fully enclosed patient compartment.
- Rear doors suitable for ingress and egress of ambulatory patients and stretcher patients.
- Rear loading lights.
- Medic chair with seatbelt.
- Floor material easily cleaned and sanitized
- General interior lighting and focus-type lighting for the patient position
- Rear air conditioning, heater also available.
- Medical cabinet, medicine chest and comprehensive first-aid kit
- Oxygen supply kit with oxygen regulator and mask, IV hook
- Main wheeled stretcher + additional folding stretcher
- Container suitable for biomedical waste
- Drinking water storage
- Washbasin with liquid soap dispenser
- Refrigerator option